Topic: Killer piano app!

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I wrote the first review for PianoStudio (PS) in the AppStore. You can look at it there. I too want to say thanks for this amazing app. This is getting very close to the type of music app I've envisioned for some time now (and just don't have the time to write myself). I've been spending most of my free time playing with PS since I got it a few days ago. I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with this. I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw your demo video for "Lamb Lies Down". I'm a huge Genesis fan and am in the process of creating my favorites in PS. Playing these tunes is just a blast. And I can do this during my breaks at work. Studio in my pocket - awesome! I feel as though I am witnessing the birth of a new instrument. The marriage of the multi-touch interface from Apple and your brilliant music software will allow so many people to experience the joy of making music. You have chosen your name well because this is indeed a new frontier.

Re: Killer piano app!

Great to hear you are enjoying the app and thanks for all of the nice feedback!

-Jerry